posted by brien at 1/20/2005 11:57:00 PM
Seahorses
By Anonymous, at 4:41 PM
I think it looks like a rift in the ozone layer. Why do your friends go camping up near the North Pole.
By Anonymous, at 6:37 AM
I thought the hole in the ozone layer was over antarctica.
By Anonymous, at 6:57 PM
The liberals made up the ozone layer!
By Anonymous, at 12:23 AM
What purpose would that serve?http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/4210629.stm
By Anonymous, at 6:31 PM
Post a Comment << Home
A photoblog.
Contact: bapplegate@gatech.edu.
View my complete profile
brienapplegate.com
Hit Counters
5 Comments:
Seahorses
By
Anonymous, at 4:41 PM
I think it looks like a rift in the ozone layer. Why do your friends go camping up near the North Pole.
By
Anonymous, at 6:37 AM
I thought the hole in the ozone layer was over antarctica.
By
Anonymous, at 6:57 PM
The liberals made up the ozone layer!
By
Anonymous, at 12:23 AM
What purpose would that serve?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/4210629.stm
By
Anonymous, at 6:31 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home